Turin, which once was one the major European political centres (capital of the Duchy of Savoy and then first capital of the unified Italy), is now a beautiful metropolis with a view to the future. So it's not easy to keep pace with a city in constant motion, fortunately StudentsVille Staff has selected all the best Turin events: art exhibitions, festivals, concerts.
Discover Turin with our guides:
What's happening in Turin
To be always informed about what's going on in Turin, follow our suggestions: we've have chosen the most important Turin events 2020 and much more. So enjoy the list of events and you won't miss none of the Turin events next 14 days.
- Thanks to Mibact’s initiative “Io vado al Museo” Turin State museums open free on first Sunday of month
- The city has a rich sporting heritage: it is home of Juventus Football Club and was awarded with the title of European Capital of Sport 2015. And soon there will be a great Turin sport event: ATP Finals tennis event from 2021 to 2025.
Art exhibitions, Photography
- Toward2030, Musei Reali, July 10th 2020 - January 17th 2021
Turin becomes an open-air museum with 18 works of urban art inspired by the United Nations' 2030 agenda. This is "Toward 2030, What are you doing?", the project that combines street art and social commitment.
- TRANSMISSIONS people-to-people, Museo del Risorgimento, October 30th 2019 - January 6th 2021
The exhibition "TRANSMISSIONS people-to-people", curated by Tiziana Bonomo, presents 60 large format photographs (some of them unpublished) by Tiziana and Gianni Baldizzone . The theme of the photos is the knowledge and the master-student relationship".
- Torino Film Fest, online, November 20-28 2020
Torino Film Fest is one of the main Italian film festivals. Founded in 1982 as Festival Internazionale Cinema Giovani, and held permanently in the Piedmontese capital, it is mainly dedicated to independent cinema. 2020 edition will be online because of post-covid legislation.
More info: here.
- Rammstein, Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino, July 13th 2021
Rammstein, one of the most important industrial metal in Germany and in the world, will be in concert in Turin in 2021 for the only Italian date of the new European tour. Tickets: here.
- International Book Forum, Lingotto Fiere, May 2021
International Book Forum is the most important Italian event in the field of publishing. It takes place at the Lingotto Fiere conference centre in Turin once a year, in May.
More info: here.
- Festa della Consolata, June 20th 2021
The anniversary is celebrated on June 20 of each year. This date was chosen in memory of the miracle of the blind man of Briançon. The procession through the streets of the city is remarkable on the day of the feast.
- San Giovanni Feast, 23-24 June 2021
Patronal feast with historical parade with period costumes through the streets of the city center.