Turin, which once was one the major European political centres (capital of the Duchy of Savoy and then first capital of the unified Italy), is now a beautiful metropolis with a view to the future. So it's not easy to keep pace with a city in constant motion, fortunately StudentsVille Staff has selected all the best Turin events: art exhibitions, festivals, concerts.
Discover Turin with our guides:
What's happening in Turin
To be always informed about what's going on in Turin, follow our suggestions: we've have chosen the most important Turin events 2020 and much more. So enjoy the list of events and you won't miss none of the Turin events next 14 days.
- Thanks to Mibact’s initiative “Io vado al Museo” Turin State museums open free on first Sunday of month
- The city has a rich sporting heritage: it is home of Juventus Football Club and was awarded with the title of European Capital of Sport 2015. And soon there will be a great Turin sport event: ATP Finals tennis event from 2021 to 2025.
- "Cinemaddosso", Museo del Cinema, February 14th - June 15th 2020
Cinema and art come together in "Cinemaddosso": the exhibition celebrates the extraordinary history of Sartoria Annamode, the excellence of Made in Italy from the 1950s to the present day in the production of costumes for major national and international film productions.
More info: here.
- TOdays Festival, Various Locations in Turin, 28-30 August 2020
TODAYS: not just an end of summer festival or a simple sequence of events. From rock'n'roll to electronic experimentation. This year: Grace Jones, Nicolas Godin (Air), DIIV, Daughter, Bright Eyes announced. Tickets: here.
- Rammstein, Stadio Olimpico Grande Torino, July 13th 2020
Rammstein, one of the most important industrial metal in Germany and in the world, will be in concert in Turin in 2020 for the only Italian date of the new European tour.
- International Book Forum, Lingotto Fiere, 14-18 May 2020
International Book Forum is the most important Italian event in the field of publishing. It takes place at the Lingotto Fiere conference centre in Turin once a year, in May.
More info: here.
- Festa della Consolata, June 20th 2020
The anniversary is celebrated on June 20 of each year. This date was chosen in memory of the miracle of the blind man of Briançon. The procession through the streets of the city is remarkable on the day of the feast.
- San Giovanni Feast, 23-24 June 2020
Patronal feast with historical parade with period costumes through the streets of the city center.