Known for its prosciutto and parmigiano cheese, why wouldn’t you be looking for Parma housing?
We have done our best to find apartments for rent in Parma, Italy for your perfect Parma, Italy vacation or your study abroad semester.
You will find that houses to rent in Parma, Italy are very reasonably priced and in a city with lots to see and do.
Beyond its wonderful food, there are many things to experience in this city. Here we have made a small list of important things to hit during your stay in your Parma accommodation.
Parma, Italy points of interests:
- Parma Cathedral – known for its impressive frescoes, it is considered a great example of Renaissance art.
- Piazza Garibaldi – surrounded by monuments, here you will find a number of shops, restaurants and cafes where you can relax, eat and shop a little.
- Palazzo della Pilotta – home to The National Gallery, The Biblioteca Palatina, and Teatro Farnese.
- Teatro Farnese – a beautiful example of a wooden theatre from the 1600’s.
- Museo Glauco Lombardi – A museum offering you an inside look at the life of Napoleon Bonaparte and his wife, Marie.
- …and many more.
Apartments in Parma Italy long or short term
You can find apartments in Parma, Italy for long or short term depending on your plans.
The great thing about Parma vacation rentals, is that it is a great center point to many other important Italian cities.
Heading North you will find Milan, North-east you have Venice and Verona, South, you will find Bologna and Florence and West you will come across Genoa.
This university city is well worth the stay, and this is exactly why we want to help you find your perfect accommodation in Parma, Italy.
So, feel free to check out the Parma rentals that we have accumulated and let us know how we can help. StudentsVille is here for you!
For more info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org