Genoa, known for being the birthplace of Christopher Columbus and Niccolò Paganini, is a beautiful city by the sea with the ancient port ("porto antico" in Italian) and the largest aquarium in Italy (and one of the biggest ones in Europe).
To enjoy sea and art of Zena (as it is called Genoa in Ligurian), it is essential to be informed about all genoa events.
You need a good list of upcoming events near Genoa Italy: StudentsVille Staff has selected a calendar of the best art exhibitions, concerts, festivals in town.
Discover Genoa with our guides:
What's happening in and around Genoa
This page will keep you updated about December events near Genoa Italy and much more: everyday you can read and discover all the info events in Genoa
- Thanks to Mibact’s initiative “Io vado al Museo” Genoa State museums open free on first Sunday of month
- The symbol of the city is the lighthouse, "La Lanterna": port traffic lights and totem of genovesity. You can buy the tickets here to visit it.
- Van der Graaf Generator, Teatro Politeama Genovese, May 2nd 2022
Van der Graaf Generator, one of the best British progressive rock bands ever, will do a tour in 2022 to celebrate fifty years of their career. Politeama Genove's official website: here.
- Palio marinaro di San Pietro, June
First Sunday in July: Palio marinaro di San Pietro, a palio that has been held in the waters of the gulf since 1955 and involves wooden fishing boats.
- San Giovanni Battista, June 24th
Patronal feast dedicated to St. John the Baptist.