You don't know what to do in Milan? Do you want to know what's on Milan this weekend? You're in the right place at the right moment: StudentsVille is here to inform you about all the best Milan events today.
All the events are listed in chronological order, peculiarly chosen and selected by StudentsVille staff.
We've combed through the many events around Milan: art exhibitions, festivals, concerts, vintage markets - all the Milan Italy upcoming events. Obviously, we picked only the most entertaining ones.
What’s happening in Milan
In this page you will find a list of Milan events: all the most fascinating artistic and cultural attractions, events. Therefore, you'll always know what's happening in Milan and you won't miss any upcoming events in Milan.
- Thanks to Mibact's initiative "Io vado al Museo" Milan State museums open free on first Sunday of month
- For the latest films in original sound with subtitles go to Spazio Cinema which has a wide selection of the best movies in original language of the current cinema season.
- On the weekend and also during the midweek Milan is more alive then ever: if you want to know what's on in Milan in the best theaters of the city, visit the websites of the most important ones - Teatro alla Scala, Teatro degli Arcimboldi, Teatro Nuovo, Teatro Elfo Puccini.
Milan Art Exhibitions
- Mario Sironi, Museo del Novecento, July 23th 2021 - March 27th 2022
The Museo del Novecento in Milan hosts "Mario Sironi. Sintesi e grandiosità", an in-depth retrospective about Sironi's work: more than one hundred works are on display, reconstructing the artist's entire artistic career: you can discover his early Symbolist period, his adhesion to Futurism, and much more.
Read more about Mario Sironi's exhibition.
Music Festivals, Concerts in Milan
- I-Days 2022, Ippodromo Milano Trenno, 9-12 June 2022
I-Days 2022 is being announced: Aerosmith on 10th June and Foo Fighters + Nile Rodgers & Chic on 12th June. Ready to dance!
Go to I-Days' official website and buy the tickets.
- Kraftwerk, Teatro degli Arcimboldi, May 2nd 2022
After the worldwide success of their 3-D show, the pioneers of electronic music are back in Italy. They will do an incredible multimedia show that combines music and performance art.
On December 7th "milanesi" celebrate Ambrogio, their patron saint. On this date the statue of the saint, kept in the Duomo, is exposed to the public while the solemn celebration for the faithful takes place in the church dedicated to the saint.
- Festa del Perdono
Festa del Perdono or Annunciation is celebrated every year on March 25th, in even years in the Cathedral and in odd years at Ca' Granda.
- Lunedì dell'angelo
On the Monday following Easter Sunday there is a fair, now generic but once dedicated to flowers and cage birds. According to tradition, on that day the children had to caress the column of Sant'Ambrogio to obtain protection against the evil of worms.