University of Milan Masters and Master programmes included in the University of Milan courses in English provide the students with advanced education and for professionals in specific fields that want to study in Italy in english and require a high level of qualification at the best Milan College present in the city.
University of Milan the complete list
Masters in Milan
- IULM – MASTER
Communication for International Relations” (MICRI)
Is a post graduate program in Italy in the field of intercultural communication education within the European academic scenario. It aims at students that have a special flair for communication and interpersonal relationships and who are interested in politics, economics and multicultural processes.
- Arts Management
- Offers professional opportunities in the fields of:
- Organization, Marketing and Communications, Accounting, Legal Affairs, Projects and Events Management in cultural institutions and companies.
- Cultural Diplomacy. Arts and Digital Media for International Relations and Global Communication.
- Offers a multidisciplinary approach to Public Diplomacy and International relations, Cultural diplomacy, Digital diplomacy and Global communication.
Bachelor and Masters
- Applied Experimental Psychological Sciences (AEPS)
- MSc. Degree, two-year study program that focuses on the application of advanced knowledge in psychological sciences
- International Economics
- MSc. Degree two-year study program that provides advanced knowledge and analytical skills as required to address complex situations involving economic, institutional and managerial issues
- Marine Sciences
- 2-year joint degree program offered by the University of Milano-Bicocca in partnership with Maldives National University.
- Materials Science
- Master Degree 2-year study program aimed at providing advanced knowledge of chemistry and physics of materials,
- School of Medicine and Surgery
- Master degree program in partnership with the University of Surrey (UK), University of Bergamo and the Papa Giovanni XXIII Hospital that aims to prepare graduating physicians for leadership positions in the healthcare sector
- Università degli Studi di Milano:
- Communication and Society, The degree programme offers a sufficient grounding in the main communication sectors and a sound mastery of the methodologies and techniques required to enter a number of professions in the communication sphere. Possible career opportunities in the spheres of corporate, political and social communication, in public and private national and international organisations, the cultural industry, publishing, market research, firms, and the new economy
- International Studies and European Institutions. This program includes different bachelor programmes, Communication and Society, Economics and Management, International Studies and European Institutions, Labour and Management, Political Sciences, Public Sector and Healthcare Management, Social Sciences for Globalisation.
- Political Sciences. This programme is designed to provide students knowledge basis and methodological competences in the economic, legal, political science, sociological and historic fields, targeted at conducting a comparative analysis of the key structures and processes of contemporary society.
- Viticulture and Enology. Interdisciplinary training in the biological and technological principles associated with grapevine cultivation and wine production. After graduation students are qualified to work as technicians and professionals in the viticulture and oenology sectors and in the management of wineries.
- International Medical School. Degree designed to provide graduates with up-to-date scientific understanding of medicine and the human and social complexities associated with health and disease. Graduates must possess a sound scientific grounding, and the requisite theoretic, practical and social preparation to practice medicine.
- Law. The programme in Law offers in-depth, comprehensive training, in the field of legal institutions, taking account of their national and international dimension. Completion of the programme in Law provides the only valid qualification for entering a specialisation school.
- Biotechnology for the BioeconomyChemistry
- Cognitive Sciences and Decisional Processes
- Computer Science
- Crops and Plant Sciences
- Economics and Political Science
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Finance and Economics (MEF) – ex Economics and Finance
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations
- Languages and Cultures for International Communication and Cooperation
- Management of Human Resources and Labour Studies
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship Mathematics
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biotechnologies and Bioinformatics
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Public and Corporate Communication
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotics and Biotechnological Products
- Sustainable Development
- Doctoral Programmes: The University of Milan offers 33 Doctoral Programmes
Courses vary in each session:
- Color design and technology, 1st Level Specializing Master, develop the basic skills in the theories, methods and tools, for color design, with the collaboration with the l’Associazione Italiana Colore.
- Fiber design and textile processes 1st Level Specializing Master, educational program that provides quality knowledge and skills for designing innovative fibers and new materials.
- Master of business administration 1st Level Specializing Master, that focuses on four elements: technological and management-related innovation; integration between various business units; internationalization, and in particular, international business issues.
- Executive master of business administration 1st Level Specializing Master that offers managerial training of graduates in technical and economic disciplines and humanities
- Service design 1st Level Specializing Master that provides qualified skills in the field of service conception, design and production, meeting the need of new project skills originating in the market.