Università Cattolica and Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore, under the aegis of Studium Florentinum, teamed up to offer a unique master’s program, designed to train you in a number of careers in the creative industries and tourism.
A full-time, one-year program in English, focusing on the different disciplines that help shape a managing method based on a critical approach to culture, tradition, creativity and innovation in any region, which contributes to giving a unique twist to business concepts. An analysis of case histories such as that of Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore, and of its partner companies in the project, will complement the specializing activities of participants.
It is targeted at graduates and young professionals, coming from all over the world, inclined to work in management careers, cultural and creative industries and tourism, supporting innovation, creativity and business development.
Participants will acquire a method which relies on multi-disciplinary tools for business managing, and can therefore be useful in a number of different professions. The Master provides skills and an integrated approach that allow to develop business activities within the organizations, both public and private, that are oriented towards creativity, a development that promotes the region’s traditions and heritage management.
- Location Opera di Santa Maria del Fiore, Studium Florentinum, Florence, Italy
- Duration January 22 – December 2018
- Format Full time
- Degree 70 ECTS
- Language English
- Classes Taught lessons with workshops, group work and case studies
- Internship Strategic practical work experience with some of the region’s leading business companies
- Tuition fees €15.000 (including all study materials, tutoring service, as well as free access and use of all the structure’s facilities) Scholarships still available
- Understand the complexity of heritage economics and management, its relationship to tourism and to place branding
- Strengthen leadership for cultural and creative industries
- Learn through an innovative approach that allows to develop business activities oriented towards creativity and applicable to a broad range of careers
- Live a unique experience in an immersive, dynamic and multicultural environment
This program is a professional and educational experience during which all the harmony, beauty, expertise and innovative and cultural capacities that Florence has accumulated over the centuries, the great success of the Made in Italy, are transmitted to the participants.
Contacts us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more: www.ucscinternational.it