Who said that all of the students here are only looking for BAs or cooking classes, sometimes you want to go all in and achieve your masters in one of the world’s most beautiful cities at an English university in Rome ( discover the list of Rome Italian Language Schools).
Lucky for you we can help you with finding the best Colleges in Rome to complete your Masters Degree, and not just the places in which you can study, but also what type of courses you can study in Rome (read more about studying in Rome).
Read more about: cost of living in Rome for students, libraries in Rome, study abroad in Italy guide
Here you will find University of Rome English Courses and University of Rome Tor Vergata English courses among many other English speaking universities of Rome. And if you are looking for student rooms in Rome, Erasmus rooms Rome, or a student apartments in the city click here.
Enjoy and let us know how your academic year goes!
Masters programs in English University of Rome:
The American University of Rome
- Foods Studies
The program aims to a provide a global and local dimensions of sustainable food production and consumption.
- Arts Management
The program aims at an in-depth knowledge of museum management, address fundraising and the economics of culture, and develop an understanding of the art market
- Sustainable Cultural Heritage
This Program aims for an employment in heritage administration, development control and consultancies, as well as for continuing in academic research.
- Peace Studies
This program offers the necessary competencies for understanding world affairs and conflicts by providing a strong foundations in international law, conflict resolution and negotiations, and political economy.
University of Rome “La Sapienza”:
Sapienza University offers Masters Degree Programmes that are taught entirely in English.
All students applying, except for restricted access programmes, held in English must complete the pre-selection application.
Master programmes in English
- A.I. and Robotics
- Architecture (Conservation)
- Atmospheric Science and Technology (LMAST)
- Business Management
- Cognitive Neuroscience
- Computer Science
- Control Engineering
- Data Science
- Development & Int'l Cooperation
- Economics and Communications
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Energy Engineering
- Engineering in Computer Science
- European Studies
- Fashion Science
- Genetics and Mol. Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nanotechnology Engineering
- Particle and Astroparticle Physics
- Product Design
- Science for Cultural Heritage
- Space Engineering
- Statistical Methods and Applications
- Transport Systems Eng.
- Special Degree in Aerospace Engineering
University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Art History in Rome
- History and Sources Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Music and Performing Arts
- Science of Human Nutrition
- ...and so many more.
John Cabot University
- Master of Arts (MA)
European School of Economics
- Master in Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Marketing
- MBA Master in Business Administration
Rome Business School
- MBA – Master of Business Administration
- Master in Marketing and Communications
- Master in Arts and Culture Management
- Master in Human Resource Management
- Master in eHealth and Telemedicine Management
- Master in Political Marketing
- Master in Agribusiness Management
- Master in Food and Beverage Management
- Master in Fashion Management
St. John’s University
- Government and Politics
- International Business
- International Law and Diplomacy
- Marketing Management
LUISS Business School
- Big Data Management
- Tourism Management
- International Management
- Risk Management And Insurance – Major Of The Master In Management And Technology
- Digital Ecosystem – Major Of The Master In Management And Technology
- Luxury – Major Of The Master Of Fashion & Luxury Management
- Fashion – Major Of The Master Of Fashion & Luxury Management